Lots of sleet here in Wise.
anyone know how much its supposed to snow?
Lots of sleet here in Wise.
it's icing here
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
A little sleet in Pound
It was a mix in Wise/Norton earlier
it has quit in pound now
and more snow on the way for tuesDAY NGHT
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
It could be a really good one if all the conditions come together just right. But, if they are actually calling for a big snow then we will get little and vice versa.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
i've heard up to 4- 7 inches in the higher elevations of SWVA....but who knows..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I heard the same, but it really depends upon the timing of everything -- the temperature drop, arrival of precip., etc.
Might just be a cold rain with a little sleet and snow flurries. It's anyone's guess right now. But, it should get here sometime tonight as I understand it.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Bookmarks